We invite you to attend a conversation with JPMorgan Chase & Co. senior executive, Tony Manno. Tony is the CEO, President and Chief Investment Officer of Security Capital Research & Management Incorporated, within the firm’s Asset Management line of business.
You also will have the chance to meet and mingle with recruiters who are part of our Chase Consumer & Community Banking team, Commercial Bank and Corporate Development Program to discuss internship and analyst opportunities for 2013.
Date: Thursday, September 20
Location: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Business Instructional Facility
About JPMorgan Chase:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
To apply to one of our student programs, simply visit us athttp://careers.jpmorganchase.com/career/jpmc/careers/student
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. A select few awards include:
· Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
· Most Respected Companies by Barron's magazine
· Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc magazine
· Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
· 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
· Earned a gold rating for the U.S. Wellness Program Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health
In : Outside Opportunity
Make a free website with Yola