Are you interested in expanding your global mindset? If so, I will be hosting an information session for the KPMG International Case Competition on Tuesday, November 13th. The Information Session details are listed below, along with team details and requirements. I kindly ask that if you plan to attend the info session, that you and your potential team members meet the requirements listed below. If you are unable to attend, teams will be comprised of 4 people, so you are welcome to send one or more of your other potential team member(s) to obtain the necessary information. Food and drinks will be provided. Please let me know if you have any questions.
KPMG International Case Competition Information Session
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
BIF 3009 from 5:30 – 6:30pm
Team Details and Requirements:
· Teams must have 4 members (no more and no less).
· All participants must be intended or declared business majors, with at least 1 intended or declared accounting major.
· MAS and MSA students are eligible to participate.
· Teams may have no more than one member who previously participated at the national level.
· All team members must have a valid passport to be able to compete at the international finals.
In : Outside Opportunity
blog comments powered by Disqus