Hi there! My name is Ginger Hartwell and I’m a recent alum that currently works at P&G as an Assistant Brand Manager. A few of us in marketing have worked to get Illinois as a target school and I am happy to say that we will be able to take up to 3 interns this summer!
The recruiting team from P&G will be on campus Monday, September 17th looking for candidates for our summer marketing internship program. We will be interviewing juniors for the internship, but would like to get to know all students interested in a future career at P&G.
We hope you can make it to the below events:
Monday, September 17th
Atrium Meet and Greet: 1-3pm CST
Info Session in WH152: 5:30-6:30 CST
In the meantime:
1) To learn more about a marketing career at P&G, check out: http://www.experience.pg.com
2) Get started on the application process by going to Go to http://www.pg.com, choose “careers,” and then enter the job code (on right of screen) for Marketing Internships: MKT00002746. This is the first step in the interview process which includes:
-Online assessment (once application is complete it will be sent to you).
-In person assessment evaluation (this will be set-up once you take the on-line assessment).
-Telephone interview with P&G marketers
3) Reach out to me with any questions!
1. Be thoughtful in the application process.
2. Set aside time for the Online Assessment. This is an important part of the application process, so put your best foot forward.
- If you’d like to take a “practice assessment,” you can do that here: https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_
- Take the test in whatever language you are most comfortable in as the test is not meant to measure your English comprehension.
3. Think about what locations / business you would like to work in. P&G is looking for the best fit with the company regardless of location & business preferences. Once you make it through the interviewing process, we try to match preferences with business needs if possible.
- Marketing internships are available in Cincinnati, New York City, Bethel (CT), Boston and Woodland Hills/Los Angeles.
- P&G has over 23 brands with over a $1 billion in global annual sales and hundreds of other brands with a range of business models. Click here for the brands in our portfolio:http://www.pg.com/en_US/
In : Outside Opportunity
Tags: p&g internship
blog comments powered by Disqus