As an Illinois Alumnus from 1990 and former student leader, I am pleased to share that Procter & Gamble is again working to recruit outstanding Illinois leaders for summer internship opportunities within Customer Business Development (Sales).
While at Illinois I had great experiences leading within various student organizations and learned about Procter & Gamble's great people and brands later in my undergrad experience. Today P&G is recognized as a world leader in many pursuits but many of you are probably most familiar with the brands you use in your daily life. Brands like Tide, Old Spice, Crest, Pantene, Olay, Duracell, Pampers, Charmin, Bounty, Iams, Nyquil, Pepto, Gillette, Clairol, Cover Girl, Gain, Swiffer & Mr Clean are just a few. When I share that I work for P&G, I feel fortunate because others often immediately recognize our brands and have heard that P&G is a great place to work. Recently P&G was recognized by a number of key organizations for this.
1. Business Week’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
2. Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune 500, Fortune’s Top Companies for Leaders
3. Chief Executive Magazine’s Best Companies for Leaders
4. Barron’s Most Respected Companies
5. NAFE –National Association for Female Executives –Top Companies for Executive Women
6. Diversity Inc Magazine – Top Companies for Diversity, Recruitment & Retention, & People with Disabilities
This year we are specifically looking for Sophomore and Junior students for Summer Customer Business Development (Sales) Internships. At P&G we call our Sales function Customer Business Development because it's more about strategic partnership than simply selling our brands to P&G customers. Our intern roles offer real responsibility on real business opportunities with coaching designed to help you achieve real objectives right away.
We have found those leaders who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, and the ability to build collaborative, mutually beneficial relationships are most successful. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, all while being excellent communicators.
Successful candidates must:
- Be in their Sophomore or Junior year of an Undergraduate degree program, and must be in good academic standing
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be willing to travel on the job and relocate throughout their career
As you consider the opportunity to explore an internship with Customer Business Development or know of other outstanding candidates, I invite you to learn more via this flyer and at www.experiencePG.com Once there, feel free to search as directed in the flyer or copy this CBD00012971 into the “enter job number” area, click search and scroll down for the link to this role. Our application deadline is November 1, 2012 and while we typically are looking at Sophomores and Juniors for these intern roles, others can apply for account manager roles.
Thank you and Go ILLINI!
In : Outside Opportunity
blog comments powered by Disqus